DeNami 
Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary school teacher that loves to scrapbook and make cards with my cricut and stamps. I have been married for 17 years and have a 10 year old daughter Natalie. That is how I came up with the name for my blog, Scrap for nat. I scrap to preserve the memories for her.

Blogs I follow

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday card for my nephew Josh


This is a shaker card I made along with my friend Marta. I had purchased the little round shaker cups from Stampin' Up and couldn't wait to use them. I also wanted to use it with the gumball image from one of the cricut cartridges. There is one in Sweet Treats and All wrapped up. I can't remember which one this is from. After making it we had to come up with what we would put in it...real gumballs are to large. My friend Marta came up with the letter beads idea. I had some of the same letter beads in my stash so I followed her lead. Here is the final project!!!



1 comment:

  1. I like how you take pictures of the card in different positions. I am going to have to do that. The detail can be appreciated so much more. BTW, your "table" looks like it was meant to be there. Serendipity! LOL

    ReplyDelete